Planting for Pollinators Webinar Recording
Planting for Pollinators
Webinar Recording – Event Occurred June 30, 2021
Pollinators are under a lot of pressure these days. Fortunately, our gardens can be easily (and beautifully) tailored to provide much of the habitat upon which pollinators depend—not to mention our own lives and the ecosystem as a whole! This talk will set the context and then provide the tools for you to do meaningful pollinator conservation, literally, in your own backyard!
Join Chris Burnett, the Almanac’s Associate Digital Editor, as he sits down with Scott Beuerlein, Manager of Botanical Garden Outreach at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, to discuss tips and techniques for planting for pollinators.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn all about:
- Who the real pollinators are and how their roles differ
- How to best achieve a full season of pollen- and nectar-producing blooms
- The best pollinator plants for each season
- Ideas for including key host plants in your garden
- How gardening for pollinators leads to fewer pests
- Plus: Learn from questions asked during the audience Q&A session
Accessing the Recording
Immediately upon purchase you will be able to download a PDF with a link to the webinar recording along with notes on plants discussed by the presenter.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review