Beginners Guide to Gardening Webinar Recording
Webinar Recording – Event Occurred February 18, 2021
Looking to start your first garden? Or picking up from where you left off last year? Let us walk you through the basics of garden planning, from choosing the right location to selecting the best vegetable varieties for your space.
Learn how to grow your best garden yet from the experts at The Old Farmer's Almanac!
View this webinar recording and learn:
- What to consider when picking a gardening location
- Choosing between containers, raised beds, or in-ground beds
- Selecting the best vegetables and varieties for your garden
- Understanding the timing of seed sowing and transplanting
- Tips for keeping plants happy and healthy through the growing season
Enroll today and get the Beginners Guide to Gardening (PDF/digital edition) included for free!
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review