Hydroponics Gardening 101 Webinar Recording
Hydroponics: How to Create Your Own Indoor Garden
Get instant access to a recorded webinar given by an Almanac editor that demystifies the technique of hydroponic gardening indoors.
Gardening is for everyone; it doesn’t matter if you’re a city mouse or a country mouse.
Growing hydroponically is a great way to create an indoor garden with limited space and a limited budget. Imagine fresh salad, right at your fingertips – year-round!
Access this webinar recording and learn:
- How to set-up your first hydroponic garden
- What materials you’ll need—from growing medium to grow lights
- Which plants do best hydroponically (and which don’t)
- An overview of necessary nutrients, pH preferences, and water testing
- The importance of proper lighting
- How and when to start seeds and transfer seedlings
- Tips for maintaining a continuous harvest throughout the year
- Plus: The instructor answers questions during the Q&A
Purchase today and get:
- Unlimited access to the webinar recording
- The 2020 Old Farmer’s Almanac Garden Guide (digital edition)
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review