The 2024 Old Farmer's Almanac Planner
Want a calendar that keeps your year organized but is also “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor”? Then this delightfully durable weekly/monthly planner is for you!
What’s inside? Plenty!
- Visually stunning, full-color illustrations
- A 12-month 2024 calendar up front provides quick reference about the year ahead: See on which days family and friends’ birthdays fall, what holidays turn into long weekends, when to book your vacation, and more!
- 12 monthly grids for creating a “big picture” of your plans and appointments for the period. Plus, each spread offers a timeless quote and tip, the full Moon’s name and date, and a place to jot down notes and goals.
- A weekly format (arranged Monday through Sunday in each spread) with plenty of space each day for detailing appointments, events, reminders, observations, and inspirations. Plus, a small calendar on each weekly spread gives you a quick glance at the whole month without having to flip to the monthly section or front of the planner.
- In true Almanac fashion, each day offers a tip, fact, quote, proverb, or bit of folklore.
- Major U.S. and Canadian holidays and celebrations
- Moon phases (new, quarters, full), including traditional full-phase names like Full Strawberry Moon and Full Harvest Moon
- Solar and lunar eclipses
- 2025 calendar in back for quick reference to the year ahead, with space for notes by each month
- Pages for recording passwords, addresses and phone numbers, and emergency contacts
- The hard cover and sturdy construction protect your valuable notes. Measuring 7-1/2"W x 10-1/4"H when closed, the planner employs a metal Wire-O binding that allows it to lie flat for easy handling.
This stunning planner is brought to you by The Old Farmer’s Almanac, which has been providing guidance about growing a bountiful garden, timekeeping, running a smart and happy home, and enjoying the many wonders of Earth and sky for 232 years!
Makes a great gift!
Purchasing Options Explained
ADD TO CART
This option allows for a single, one-time purchase of this publication. The item will be added to your shopping cart, along with any other products you have chosen.
Opting for this choice initiates a separate, expedited checkout process, establishing a no-obligation stop-at-any-time annual subscription. This subscription renews each August, regardless of your original purchase date, ensuring you receive the latest edition of The Old Farmer’s Almanac publications for the upcoming year upon their release.
I wish the weeks started with Sunday.
I buy one every year and I would not know how to do without it !!
It is beautifully made and well worth the price
Great Almanac Planner
Planner arrived wrapped in clear plastic from USPS because the shipping envelope was torn. Planner spiral was bent and upper right corner bent and torn. The bent spiral warped the pages and makes it difficult to use. Find another way to ship, because the planner looks wonderful.
Hi. It took awhile to locate this planner, but I love it! Very fun and useful. I get it every year! My wife turned me on to it! Keep them coming!! Peace and love.
I love this, it has everything I was looking for in a planner. Plenty of space for making notes for each day of the month. It's also very beautiful to look at. I would suggest if anyone is interested in buying this, look into enrolling in the subscription service they offer. That way you're sure to have next years planner before the new year arrives. I chose that option and I'll never have to run out and buy one in the stores before they're gone.
I get these every year. They’re helpful, educational, and just plain fun.
Fun facts and special days are found on every page. There’s plenty of room to record daily and monthly plans. It’s sturdy , holding up well to everyday use. This beautiful, yearly gift to myself welcomes me to journal the events and thoughts of the day.
I enjoy your almanac greatly, with only one fault in my eyes, each week should begin with Sunday and end with Saturday. Other than that it is encouraging and inspiring.
I buy this every year. It keeps me organized. I put everything in here.
I agree with the other reviewer who would much prefer the weeks of this planner to start with Sunday.
I love that is is sturdy and colorful. Its pages are inspiring with info.
I've been buying these for 13 years. Every page has interesting information and facts. There is enough room on each day to add my personal information, which is very handy to look back on.
I love the engagement calendar. Makes it so easy to jot down important dates to remember. I order this every year.
I've always kept a calendar journal of special days and events. I wanted to start keeping a separate Gardening Journal and this fits the bill perfectly. It has a page with the whole month and then two pages per week. This way I can record what I did on any given day and in addition plan the monthly garden projects. It has cool tidbits on historical information as well. Best of all, it's very durable so it will transport well using it around the garden to write down notes.
My daughter and I both love these Engagement Calanders, We put in important dates to remember and what is happening to our families on a daily basis.
The desk calendar is a little bit bigger than I thought and I would have preferred a soft cover vs a hard cover. It looks like it has fun tidbits of information that I will enjoy throughout the year next year.
It's been several years, and I still look forward to ordering this wonderful calendar annually...it's terrific, from cover to cover. Thank you for this planner...a diary, and so much more.
I’d considered ordering the calendar as I’m very much into gardening but the apparent layout is Monday through Sunday which can be confusing for some of us who are more accustomed to the traditional Sunday through Saturday week.