The 2024 Old Farmer's Almanac Everyday Calendar
- 16.00 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
A smile for every day! The 2024 Old Farmer’s Almanac Everyday Calendar lets you start each day learning something new: For example, What is “pandiculation”? One day on Venus is as long as how many days on Earth? What is the connection between lettuce and milk? The answers to these questions appear along with riddles and puzzles, gardening advice, household tips, folklore, poetry and quotations, historical facts, and much more in this cleverly illustrated box calendar. Enjoyed by folks for more than 30 years!
Features also include:
- Major U.S. and Canadian holidays and celebrations
- Moon phases (new, quarters, full), including traditional full-phase names like Full Strawberry Moon and Full Harvest Moon
- Solar and lunar eclipses
- Designed to sit on a desk, kitchen table, bureau, windowsill—or any flat, stable surface: Its page-a-day, peel-away pages are mounted on a sturdy recyclable plastic backer with an easy-to-use, built-in stand.
Get one for yourself and one for a gift—but don’t you dare look at more than one day at a time! (It’s more fun that way!)
- Size: 6-3/16" x 5-1/4"
- Gift-boxed, page-per-day format
- Recyclable plastic easel-back (no nail hole)
- Full-color illustrations and photos
Purchasing Options Explained
Exactly what it sounds like. Just a single and hopefully delightful transaction.
SEND EVERY 1 YEAR
This is a friendly no-obligation annual subscription that renews every August no matter when you bought it. Renewal coincides with release of The Old Farmer’s Almanac publications for the following year. This annual subscription requires a credit card to be on file. PayPal, Amazon Pay, gift certificates, or paper checks are not supported.