The Old Farmer's Almanac
The 2024 Old Farmer's Almanac Country Calendar
IMPORTANT: This product is in pre-order and will not ship until July. It should not be ordered with other in-stock products as orders only ship when complete.
Place separate orders to receive in-stock products immediately. Aditionally, in-stock products may no longer be available when a pre-ordered item is ready to ship.
Experience the charms of country living with The 2024 Old Farmer’s Almanac Country Calendar—now celebrating its 20th year! Each full-color photo captures a magical moment:
- A child fishing on a quiet pond
- Sun-kissed wheat growing in a field
- An adorable pig taking a siesta
- A town surrounded by autumn-leaf splendor
- And many more heartwarming scenes to keep you smiling all year long!
At every turn of the page, you’ll also find fun facts related to the photo and “country wisdom” that mirrors the mood of the month or season.
And, it wouldn’t be from The Old Farmer’s Almanac if it didn’t tell you the Best Days to plan activities, for everything from planting your garden or going fishing to setting eggs or pickling produce! Brought to you by the oldest (since 1792!) continuously published periodical in the Western Hemisphere.
Features also include:
- Major U.S. and Canadian holidays and celebrations
- Moon phases (new, quarters, full), including traditional full-phase names like Full Strawberry Moon and Full Harvest Moon
- Solar and lunar eclipses
- Previous and next month grids on each month’s calendar page for easy reference
- A domestic animal gestation and mating timetable
- 2024 and 2025 year-at-a-glance calendars for preplanning
- Convenient size to fit and be enjoyed almost anywhere: 10-7/8"W x 8-3/8"H; opens to 10-7/8"W x 16-3/4"H
Created by The Old Farmer’s Almanac, which has been supporting and inspiring country values for 232 years!
Makes a great gift!
Purchasing Options Explained
Exactly what it sounds like. Just a single and hopefully delightful transaction.
SEND EVERY 1 YEAR
This is a friendly no-obligation annual subscription that renews every August no matter when you bought it. Renewal coincides with release of The Old Farmer’s Almanac publications for the following year. This annual subscription requires a credit card to be on file. PayPal, Amazon Pay, gift certificates, or paper checks are not supported.
I received my country calendar a few days ago and it is great! It is full of helpful information, has plenty of room for appointments and the pictures are superb!
The 2021 calendars are beautiful. I ordered 3 for Christmas gifts
The Country Calendar is always my favorite...been buying them for years