Online Edition - 2024 - The Old Farmer's Almanac
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Enjoy instant access—from your tablet or computer!
A special website makes reading our Online Edition as easy as and similar to flipping the pages of a book. Features zoom, search, printing pages, or saving as a PDF file to your device. It's the Almanac always at your fingertips. Plus, pay no shipping charges either!
Info on Delivery
- Immediately upon purchase, you'll receive two emails. The first is a receipt. The second email contains instructions with a link to access the Online Edition. There is also a PDF download that is immediately available upon purchase that has the link to the Online Edition
- Reminder: This is a product for your computer, consequently no physical item will ship to you.
IMPORTANT: How to Access the Admin Menu of the Online Edition
- Clink the link that we provide after purchase to go to the Online Edition.
- When looking at the Online Edition, just click anywhere the admin menu will open.
- When the admin menu is open, in the upper right corner, is an icon that looks like 3 horizontal lines. If you click it and a drop down menu list will open. Among the choices in the short list will be Download PDF, Print PDF, and Help. Help features a brief walk through of how to use this digital reader.
Happy New Almanac Year! It’s time to celebrate the 232nd edition of The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Long recognized as North America’s most beloved and best-selling annual, this handy yellow book fulfills every need and expectation as a calendar of the heavens, a time capsule of the year, and an essential reference that reads like a magazine. Always timely, topical, and distinctively “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor,” the Almanac is consulted daily throughout the year by users from all walks of life.
The 2024 edition contains the fun facts, predictions, and feature items that have made it a cultural icon: traditionally 80 percent–accurate weather forecasts; notable astronomical events and time-honored astrological dates; horticultural, culinary, fashion, and other trends; historical hallmarks; best fishing days; time- and money-saving garden advice; recipes for delicious dishes; facts on folklore, farmers, home remedies, and husbandry; amusements and contests; plus too much more to mention—all in the inimitable Almanac style that has charmed and educated readers since 1792.
- 288 pages