Online Canadian Edition - 2024 - The Old Farmer's Almanac
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
While The Old Farmer's Store does not ship physical products to Canada, this digital Canadian Online Edition Almanac can be purchased by someone with a Canadian billing address if purchased by itself.
Enjoy instant access—from your tablet or computer!
A special website makes reading our Online Canadian Edition as easy as flipping the pages of a book. Features enlargeable type, zoom, search, printing pages, or saving as a PDF file to your device. It's the Almanac always at your fingertips. Plus, pay no shipping charges either.
Important Info on Delivery
- Immediately upon purchase, you'll receive two emails. The first is a receipt. The second email contains instructions with a link to access the Online Canadian Edition. Immediately upon purchase you'll also be able to download a PDF file with your link to the Online Canadian Edition.
- Reminder: This is a product for your computer, consequently no physical item will ship to you.
How to Download the PDF
- When looking at the Online Edition on your computer, click anywhere in the white space that surrounds the pages of the Almanac and a menu will open.
- In the upper right corner, click on the icon that looks like 3 horizontal lines and a drop down menu list will open.
- Among the choices in the short list will be "Download the PDF".
- There you can choose to download or print all or some of the Online Edition Almanac.
Happy New Almanac Year! It’s time to celebrate the 232nd edition of The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Long recognized as North America’s most beloved and best-selling annual, this handy yellow book fulfills every need and expectation as a calendar of the heavens, a time capsule of the year, and an essential reference that reads like a magazine. Always timely, topical, and distinctively “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor,” the Almanac is consulted daily throughout the year by users from all walks of life.
The 2024 edition contains the fun facts, predictions, and feature items that have made it a cultural icon: traditionally 80 percent–accurate weather forecasts; notable astronomical events and time-honored astrological dates; horticultural, culinary, fashion, and other trends; historical hallmarks; best fishing days; time- and money-saving garden advice; recipes for delicious dishes; facts on folklore, farmers, home remedies, and husbandry; amusements and contests; plus too much more to mention—all in the inimitable Almanac style that has charmed and educated readers since 1792.
- 288 Pages