I really wanted this in hard copy. For me reference books are meant to be written in……the pages for notes aren't accessible via the format this is in, so there are a lot of pages that just don't do much good. I could print, but 130 pages is a bit much to do that. It really looks like a great little book, just wish it was still available in hardcover. A few sections need to be expanded more - like compatible plants, but hey, it's more info than I had!
Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook - eBook
Enjoy instant access—from your tablet or computer! This item is delivered as a PDF download immediate upon purchase. As this is a product for your computer, no physical item will ship to you.
All You Need to Know to Grow!
Grow your best vegetable garden ever with tried-and-true advice from The Old Farmer’s Almanac!
Whether you’ve never touched a trowel in your life or have been harvesting at home for decades, you’ll quickly benefit from the scores of timesaving tips and proven veggie-growing techniques that pack this easy-to-use guide.
Inside, you’ll find . . .
• Step-by-step advice on growing more than 30 vegetables
• The dirt on soil: why testing is the secret to success—and how to do it
• Tips for growing in-ground, in raised beds, and in containers
• Seed-starting and seed-saving—simplified!
• Detailed instructions on watering
• How to prevent pests and diseases (and fight them if necessary!)
• Humorous and enlightening anecdotes from fellow gardeners
• Plenty of space for recording your own ongoing observations
• More than 150 full-color photos
• Much, much more!
Created for novices, aspiring growers, green thumbs, and old hands, The Old Farmer’s Almanac Vegetable Gardener’s Handbook is loaded with advice and inspiration to guarantee success for every vegetable garden—and gardener!
• PDF Download
• Exact copy of the printed book
• Full Color
• 208 Pages
• Released October 2019
What a wonderful source of information. Well organized and thorough!