Official Almanac T-Shirt (Men's & Women's Styles Available)
The official Old Farmer’s Almanac t-shirt was designed by celebrated New England artist Ty Meier. A longtime Almanac staff member discovered Ty by chance at an art show and instantly knew that Ty had to design the t-shirt that our readers and fans have been requesting. Ty’s captivating celestial, agricultural, and nature themes, as well as filigree are reminiscent of Almanac imagery and its cover, which has changed little in 231 years. Most importantly though, Ty’s illustrations are just cool as all get-out! To enjoy more of Ty Meier’s work visit his Instagram page.
- Front Design: Old Farmer's Almanac logo in black measuring 3.5 inches x 2.5 inches. Placed on the left chest.
- Back Design: Detailed and intricate 3-color image (4 colors if you count the color of the shirt, which is incorporated into the design) measuring 14 inches x 10.25 inches
- Men's Fit: Classic silhouette. The indispensable t-shirt everyone knows and loves.
- Women's Fit: Side seamed with a contoured body for a feminine fit.
- T-Shirt Color: Athletic Heather
- Material: 90% Cotton/10% Poly
- Removable Tag for Comfort
- Shirt Manufacturer: Port & Company
- Screen Printer: Action Apparel Inc.
- Commissioned Artist: Ty Meier
Machine wash cold, inside out with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry medium, medium/hot iron. Do not iron decoration.
The design is really, really cool and I have gotten several compliments, but I like how the shirt shows thru parts of the design. It is not one solid patch and somewhat soft, which I think makes the shirt more comfortable. The shirt quality is pretty good, but it is not one of those super thick heavy tee shirts.