The Old Farmer's Almanac Heirloom Vegetable Garden Seed Starter Kit
Over 5000 Seeds!
This Heirloom Vegetable Garden Starter Kit is filled with 11 premium vegetable seed packets along with marigold seeds for companion planting and customizable wooden plant markers too.
Each kit includes the following premium, non-GMO seed packets:
- Detroit Dark Red Beet Seeds produce quintessentially American beets with striking dark-red globes, succulent flesh and a delicious sweet flavor. The greens taste great too!
- Golden Bantam Sweet Corn Seeds produce plump, juicy ears or corn with bright yellow kernels that taste sweet and delicious on the plate.
- Cherry Belle Radish Seeds produce radishes with a mildly zesty flavor, crystal white fish and bright, red skins. They're delicious raw or cooked!
- Crookneck Summer Squash Seeds produce abundant, beautifully bumpy bright, butter yellow squash that are full of flavor all season long.
- Waltham Butternut Winter Squash Seeds deliver the ideal cool weather crop. Waltham Butternut's have velvety, bright orange flesh which tastes great in sweet and savory holiday dishes.
- Long Island Improved Brussels Sprout Seeds produce tender and tasty sprouts perfect for fall and winter feasts.
- Big Red Sweet Pepper Seeds produce crisp, colorful peppers rich in vitamins with thick walls ideal for crunchy snacks, salads, and cooking.
- Tendersweet Carrot Seeds produce crunchy, coreless, sweet orange carrots that will liven up any dish. They’re perfect for cooking, canning, juicing or eating raw.
- Golden Acre Cabbage Seeds produce delicately flavored cabbages excellent for cooking or eating raw; or as ornamentals for cold weather gardens.
- Heirloom Large Red Cherry Tomato Seeds are incredibly productive, delivering delicious handfuls of sweet, firm fruit that are delicious plucked off the vine or in your favorite dishes.
- Rainbow Mixture Swiss Chard Seeds produce vivid red, yellow, pink, white, and orange stems with dark green leaves.
- Premium Petite Mixture Marigold Seeds produce vibrant yellow, orange and red flowers that look fabulous while also helping as companion plants for many vegetable varieties.
Substitutions: Depending on availability we may substitute up to 2 of the seed varieties above with alternate seed packets from our selection of The Old Farmer's Almanac Heirloom Vegetable Seeds.