Tick Key Tick Remover Tool (3-Pack)
The best tick remover is the one that you have with you.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends fine-tipped tweezers to remove ticks. The problem is no one carries fine-tipped tweezers with them. And if you are over 45 you’ll need your reading glasses as well to grab the tick properly.
When you find a diease-spreading tick on you, your child, or dog you’ll want it out as fast as possible and you won’t want to touch it with your fingers. This is why The Old Farmer’s Store recommends tick removers by the Tick Key Company.
- Sold in a 3 pack for sharing or keeping in multiple locations
- Each Tick Key is gold in color and features The Old Farmer's Almanac logo
- Attaches to key chains, dog collars, leashes, saddles, and backpacks
- Lies flat in your wallet or pocket too
- Won’t break because it is made in the USA from high-strength anodized aluminum
Easy and Safe Tick Removal Tool
The best part is that the Tick Key removal tool is safe, proven, and easy to use. Just place it over the tick as close to the skin as possible and start sliding. The tick is drawn securely down into the V-shaped slot of the Tick Key. Then you lift and the tick is extracted quickly. The Tick Key tick removal device takes the guesswork out of the procedure. No wondering if you got the mouthparts of the tick.
Made in USA
Disinfect after use
How to Remove Ticks & Stop Lyme Disease:
Place the key over the tick in the slot. Pull key away from tick sliding along the skin. The tick is removed easily, head and all!
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review