The 2018 Old Farmer's Almanac - Collector's Edition
INCLUDES 3 FREE GIFTS*
Order your hardcover Collector's Edition today and get 3 free gifts worth $15.99!
FREE 2018 Almanac Gardening Calendar
FREE 1918 Replica Almanac
FREE 1818 Replica Almanac
USEFUL, WITH A PLEASANT DEGREE OF HUMOR
America's best-selling and oldest farmer’s almanac is also the most beloved: Its name makes people smile and its contents tickle funny bones. A reference book that reads like a magazine, The Old Farmer’s Almanac is packed with wit, wisdom, folklore, weather predictions, home remedy and gardening advice, moon phase info, celestial happenings, facts, articles, tips, recipes, astrology, fun, and much more that makes every day special throughout the year!
ESTABLISHED IN 1792 AND PUBLISHED EVERY YEAR THEREAFTER
- 32 extra reference pages included
- 80% accurate long-range weather predictions
- Best fishing days
- Day length, Sun/Moon rise/set times, eclipses, and meteor showers
- Astrological “best” days and cycles
- Stories that capture the character, mood, trends, and interests of the year
- Plus loads of tips, advice, facts, and folklore on gardening, cooking, and the weather
- And much, much more!
Printed in the USA
* Preferred Subscriber Program Benefits
Each year, your subscription will be renewed automatically unless you cancel service. You’ll receive a reminder notice in July, followed by the Almanac and your free gifts in August delivered right to your door, along with an invoice for the lowest rate in effect. You may cancel anytime.
Retail Locations for the US and Canada
You can always find a copy of The Old Farmer's Almanac right here, but also we have wonderful retail partners if you prefer to pick up a copy in person. See the full list of retail stores that carry the Almanac.