Tick Key Tick Remover Tool (3-Pack)
- Sold in a 3 pack for sharing or keeping in multiple locations
- Lies flat in your wallet or pocket, too
- Attaches to key chains, dog collars, leashes, saddles, and backpacks
- Each Tick Key is gold in color and features The Old Farmer's Almanac logo
- Won't break because it is made in the USA from high-strength anodized aluminum
The best tick remover is always the one that you have with you the moment you need it! The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends fine-tipped tweezers to remove ticks. The problem is no one carries fine-tipped tweezers with them. And if you are over a certain age, you'll need your reading glasses as well to grab the tick properly.
When you find a disease-spreading tick on you, your child or dog you'll want it out as fast as possible and you probably won't want to touch it with your hands. This is why The Old Farmer's Store recommends patented tick removers from the Tick Key Company.
Easy and Safe Tick Removal Tool
The best part is that the Tick Key removal tool is safe, proven, and easy to use. Just place it over the tick as close to the skin as possible and start sliding. The tick is drawn securely down into the V-shaped slot of the Tick Key. Then you lift and the tick is extracted quickly and easily. The Tick Key tick removal device takes the guesswork out of the procedure. No wondering if you got the mouth parts of the tick.