The Old Farmer's Almanac Premium Wildflower Seeds (Pollinator Mix) - 10 PACK
- Includes 10 individual seed packets (50 grams total) that each contain 23 flower varieties
- Seed Type Non-GMO, Premium
- Life Cycle Variety (Annual & Perennial)
- Hardiness Zone USDA 2-11
- When to Plant Spring or Fall (Outdoors)
- Planting Depth Broadcast & Tamp
- Light Preference Full Sun
- Time to Germination Varies 10-30 Days
- Time to Maturity / Harvest Varies
- USA Origin
Wildflowers are the garden's crazy ones, providing an ever-shifting panoply of wonderful scents and vibrant colors. This mix of 23 specially selected nectar-rich varieties, is attractive to butterflies, hummingbirds, bees and other pollinators. Both perennials and annuals are included with Columbine, Cosmos, Foxglove, Larkspur, Poppy, Snapdragon, Zinnia, and more.
Wildflowers are easy to grow from seed and can be sown outdoors after the last frost. They prefer average soil that is moist; but well drained. To increase visibility during sowing, mix wildflower seeds with a bit of sand. Broadcast the seed blend over your planting area; and gently rake it in before tamping down to ensure good contact with the soil. With varying growing rates, wildflower gardens provide an ever-shifting rainbow of shapes, scents and colors throughout the season.