The Old Farmer's Almanac
Webcast: Hydroponics Gardening 101
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Frequently bought together:
Hydroponics: How to Create Your Own Indoor Garden
View this recorded webinar given by an Almanac editor that demystifies the technique of hydroponic gardening indoors.
DATE: July 20, 2023 7PM ET
Gardening is for everyone; it doesn’t matter if you’re a city mouse or a country mouse.
Growing hydroponically is a great way to create an indoor garden with limited space and a limited budget. Imagine fresh salad, right at your fingertips – year-round!
Access this webinar recording and learn:
- How to set-up your first hydroponic garden
- What materials you’ll need—from growing medium to grow lights
- Which plants do best hydroponically (and which don’t)
- An overview of necessary nutrients, pH preferences, and water testing
- The importance of proper lighting
- How and when to start seeds and transfer seedlings
- Tips for maintaining a continuous harvest throughout the year
- Plus: The instructor answers questions during the Q&A