The 2019 Old Farmer’s Almanac Gardening Weekly Planner
SAVE 20% when you buy more than one 2019 calendar or together with a new Farmer’s Almanac by using promo code ORIGINAL
This informative calendar is filled with The Old Farmer’s Almanac wit, wisdom, adages, and observations for weekend gardeners and backyard naturalists. First published in 1792, the Almanac is essential for farmers and gardeners raising vegetables, herbs, fruit, or flowers. Enthusiasm for its traditional methods, reliable advice, and time-saving tips has made it the oldest continuously published periodical in North America.
ALL of our weekly planners include 18 months of full-week page spreads! These planners begin in July of 2018 and run through December of 2019.
- 78 full-color photographs or illustrations
- Durable cover stock with Wire-O binding allowing calendar to open flat
- Front and back jacket flaps with storage pockets for durability
- Back cover houses perforated page marker
- 18 months of full-week calendar spreads
- 2019 year-at-a-glance grid, July 2018 – Dec. 2019 monthly grids, and note pages throughout
- 2020 year-at-a-glance and planning pages
- Extra pages for notes in back
- Handy size (6″ x 9″)