The Old Farmer’s Almanac has partnered with Sellers Publishing to create this page-a-day 2017 gardening calendar. First published in 1792, The Almanac is essential for gardeners and farmers raising vegetables, herbs, fruit, or flowers. Enthusiasm for its traditional methods, reliable advice, and time-saving tips has made it the oldest continuously published periodical in North America. This informative daily calendar is filled with Almanac wit, wisdom, adages, and observations for weekend gardeners and backyard naturalists.
- Full-color illustrations for Saturday/Sunday page
- One color simple illustrations for weekdays
- Gardening lore and advice
- Moon phases and holidays
- Boxed for gift giving and stocking stuffing
- Size: 6" X 5"
- Includes an easel that enables the calendar to sit on a desktop or hang from the wall