Online Edition - 2023 - The Old Farmer's Almanac
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Enjoy instant access—from your tablet or computer!
A special website makes reading our Online Edition as easy as flipping the pages of a book. Features enlargeable type, zoom, search, printing pages, or saving as a PDF file to your device. It's the Almanac always at your fingertips. Plus, pay no shipping charges either!
Important Info on Delivery
- Immediately upon purchase, you'll receive two emails. The first is a receipt. The second email contains instructions with a link to access the Online Edition. There is also a PDF download that is immediately available upon purchase that has the link to the Online Edition
- Reminder: This is a product for your computer, consequently no physical item will ship to you.
How to Download the PDF
- When looking at the Online Edition on your computer, click anywhere in the white space that surrounds the pages of the Almanac and a menu will open.
- In the upper right corner, click on the icon that looks like 3 horizontal lines and a drop down menu list will open.
- Among the choices in the short list will be "Download the PDF".
- There you can choose to download or print all or some of the Online Edition Almanac.
Happy New Almanac Year! It’s time to celebrate the 231st edition of The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Long recognized as North America’s most beloved and best-selling annual, this handy yellow book fulfills every need and expectation as a calendar of the heavens, a time capsule of the year, and an essential reference that reads like a magazine. Always timely, topical, and distinctively “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor,” the Almanac is consulted daily throughout the year by users from all walks of life. The 2023 edition contains the fun facts, predictions, and feature items that have made it a cultural icon: traditionally 80 percent–accurate weather forecasts; notable astronomical events and time-honored astrological dates; horticultural, culinary, fashion, and other trends; historical hallmarks; best fishing days; time- and money-saving garden advice; recipes for delicious dishes; facts on folklore, farmers, home remedies, and husbandry; amusements and contests; plus too much more to mention—all in the inimitable Almanac style that has charmed and educated readers since 1792.
There’s no way to actually download this, it’s just reading it via the web. I can’t figure out how to use the index to go to a particular page. Instead have to go through, for example, 199 pages to get to page 200. Maybe I’m stupid, I don’t know. The digital version doesn’t seem very intuitive to me. Wish I hadn’t wasted $4.76 (used a coupon code) only to end up paying $9.73 for a paperback copy with estimated arrival date of November 29. But at least I’ll know better next year.
Only drawback... Wish it were downloadable. When in cellular areas great, when off grid, can't read.
This is a quick and easy way to review the coming Seasonal weather, the best fishing days and times, there is a lot of gardening tips, pages of comical stories and games, and the list can go on. I am not a techy person however I did get it downloaded and have spent several hours reviewing the various pages just for the enjoyment of reading stories and checking the weather predictions. It is worth the price.
I can't figure out how to download this, so I'm forced to use your glacially slow reader to read it online.
I have enjoyed the Farmers Almanac since I was a young boy and my Father and Uncle shared it with me.
This edition is great, in that you can read it whenever you want, wherever you are, etc. !!!!!
Easy & fast purchase.