The Old Farmer's Almanac Weed Barrier Paper with Fertilizer
The Old Farmer's Almanac Weed Barrier Paper is infused with fertilizer to protect and feed plants for a full growing season. Designed for organic food crops, Weed Barrier Paper is excellent for use on flowers, shrubs, and home gardens too.
- Covers 150 Sq. Ft.
- Formulated for Vegetables, Flowers and Shrubs
- OMRI-Listed for Organic Use
- Better than Plastic! Naturally Biodegradable
- Prevents Weeds up to 90 Days
- One 3' x 50' Roll Covers 150 Square Feet
- Conserves Moisture and Feeds the Soil
- Nutrient Rich 5-0-0 Formula
- American Science, Made in the USA
1. Roll The Old Farmer's Almanac Weed Barrier Paper with Fertilizer out on your field, flower bed, vegetable patch, or garden.
2. Sprinkle the paper with water; and if desired stake down the corners and edges of the paper, or spread soil or mulch over it, to hold it down.
3. Poke, or cut, holes in the paper to fit around existing plants and new seedlings. Once laid Weed Barrier Paper allows water to pass through to your plants and soil while also conserving moisture.
4. Weed Barrier paper will feed your plants and protect from weeds for up to 90 days. When using Weed Barrier Paper granular fertilizer can be applied to the soil covering the paper, or liquid fertilizer can be sprayed or watered on as usual.
5. At the end of the season Weed Barrier Paper can be tilled into the soil or left to degrade naturally. There is no need to remove Weed Barrier Paper... it's organic, biodegradable, and earth friendly!
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review