These guides are timeless and great reference documents. This was my first online purchase, but it will definitely not be my last. The photos are gorgeous and the articles are spot on for a novice gardener like me. I plan to use this over and over again.
Garden Guide, Volume 18 - Online Edition
Enjoy instant access—from your tablet or computer!
A special website makes reading our Online Edition as easy as flipping the pages of a book. Features enlargeable type, zoom, search, printing pages, or saving as a PDF file to your device. It's the Almanac Garden Guide always at your fingertips. Plus, pay no shipping charges either!
Important Info on Delivery
- Immediately upon purchase, you'll receive two emails. The first is a receipt. The second email contains instructions with a link to access the Online Edition.
- Reminder: This is a product for your computer, consequently no physical item will ship to you.
ALMANAC GARDEN GUIDE, VOLUME 18
Grow Better, Naturally!
New from The Old Farmer’s Almanac, the 2018 digital
Garden Guide to help you to grow greener, cleaner
vegetables, fruit, herbs, flowers, even scent-amentals!
Grow food you love!
- tomatoes, peas, peppers, eggplants,cucumbers, and more
- citrus for porch, patio, or playroom
- asparagus, ramps, onions, and more
Grow quick and easy!
- make a plant tower
- pot up herbs for indoors
- start veggie seeds successfully
Grow your senses!
- electrify with color
- surround yourself with fragrance
- master your microclimate
Grow your skills!
- test your soil 5 ways
- curtail critters kindly
- plan a pleasing pathway
- Feast on freshness:
Recipes for dip, soup, salad, snacks, even dessert, using the harvest.
the latest trends, time- and money-saving tips, gardening by the Moon, new products, and more! Grow with the 2018 Garden Guide and grow better!
This magazine only comes out once a year, but it is is great. Love the color, photos, ideas, and advice. The only problem is that I read it too fast.