The 2020 Old Farmer's Almanac
ADD MORE THAN ONE TO YOUR CART TO SEE YOUR 20% BULK DISCOUNT
ESTABLISHED IN 1792 AND PUBLISHED EVERY YEAR THEREAFTER
Welcome, friends, to the 228th consecutive edition of this Almanac! It is our privilege and pleasure to provide you with the elements that make this a true almanac—a calendar of the heavens and a time capsule of the year:
- Timetables for the year’s astronomical events
- Traditionally 80 percent–accurate daily weather forecasts for all of the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii
WHAT'S NEW IN 2020?
The latest edition is chock-full of all-new fun facts and fascinating ideas. A few highlights from the newest edition of the only Almanac with that oh-so-familiar yellow cover:
- Noise: why it’s bad for our health and how people—since the beginning of time—have been fighting against it.
- 20/20 for 2020: Eye-catching insights on this optical year, including an eye test to see if ancient people would consider you an elite warrior.
- What the size and shape of toes says about their owners.
- Donkeys, their extraordinary memories, and their link to the world’s most expensive cheese.
- Why the best-trained dogs have the best-trained humans. Plus: Top 10 Halloween costumes for furry friends.
- Unlocking the mysteries of weather extremes by looking to the Arctic.
- Growing flavorful tomatoes in a fraction of the space. Plus: the best day to eat a tomato!
You will also find quirky facts, timeless adages and advice, pithy quotes and profound proverbs, contests, Anecdotes & Pleasantries, Best Days to do things (from fishing to weaning, from planting to setting eggs), and more . . .
With all of this—plus calendar pages; planting, animal gestation, and measuring tables; a comprehensive reference section; and too much more to mention—we endeavor not just to meet your expectations but to exceed them.
We hope that you enjoy this Almanac.
- Features 32 extra reference pages (you won't find this edition in stores)
- Includes a free hole for hanging up in your outhouse!
- Printed in the USA
- 8" x 5.3"
Retail Locations for the US and Canada
You can always find a copy of The Old Farmer's Almanac right here, but also we have wonderful retail partners if you prefer to pick up a copy in person. See the full list of retail stores that carry the Almanac.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review